What is covered
For all applications
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether this is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you.
- Giving you advice about the relevant law and requirements.
- If you do not fulfil the criteria, whether this can be overcome and how.
- Preparing an application for your review, approval and submission.
- Submitting the application on your behalf where government process permits.
- Liaising with the UKVI until a decision is reached.
- Giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
IJN Law do not pay for any such disbursement. You will be directly responsible for paying for all disbursements associated with your application. These may include the following but not limited to:
- Visa application fees
- Appointment booking fees
- Tribunal fees
- Barrister’s fees
- Translation fees
- Housing reports
- Medical reports
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application.
Please note that all applications are likely to vary and we will give you a more accurate estimate of timings (and costs) once we have more information about your specific case. None of the information in this document should be taken as a binding estimate or quotation.
|One off advice||£150||£50|
|Entry Clearance Visa Applications||Fees||(+/-)|
|Spouse, partner, fiancée visa, unmarried partner, civil partner||£800||£200|
|Dependent Child – applying same time as parent||£300||£200|
|Dependent child – applying alone||£1500||£300|
|Dependent adult relative||£1500||£300|
|Family reunion of refugee – child or spouse||£600||£100|
|In Country Visa Applications||Fees||(+/-)|
|Spouse, partner, fiancée visa, unmarried partner, civil partner – FLR (M)||£700||£250|
|Human Rights – FLR (FP)||£800||£200|
|Spouse, partner, fiancée visa, unmarried partner, civil partner – SET (M)||£750||£250|
|Family life – 5 or 10 year routes
|Points based system||£750||£250|
|Business & Work Visa Applications||Fees||(+/-)|
|Illegal worker fine||£2000||£300|
|Business visit visa||£800||£200|
|British Citizenship & Naturalisation||Fees||(+/-)|
|Child Registration – single application||£800||£200|
|Child Registration – as dependent to parent||£300||£100|
|Other Visa Applications||Fees||(+/-)|
|Replacement BRP card||£400||£100|
|Cover letter to UKVI||£250||£150|
|Deportation / removal directions||£1500||£500|
|Asylum fresh claim||£1200||£250|
|Lodge appeal only||£500|
|Appeal bundle preparation including drafting of witness statements||£900||£250|
|Representation at Tribunal||£700||£300|
|Full representation including lodging appeal, appeal preparation and representation||£2000||£500 (dependent on reasons for refusal, barristers fees, travel.)|