IJN Law have a free initial consultation policy.
We are happy to discuss your matter and give you some general advice. In most cases your questions will be answered.
However, in some instances, your enquiry may need detailed assessment of documentation and the law. For example where you have been refused previous visas, have a pending deportation order, an appeal in progress or an asylum claim. It might be that there has been an update in the law and this requires research.
IJN Law can provide one off advice at a fixed fee. This will include;
- Review of documentation relating to your inquiry.
- Consultation with advice.
- We don’t cap our consultation at 30 minutes or 1 hour like other law firms.
- We won’t rush you or use legal jargon.
- We also understand that you might have a follow up question the next day or after.