The Immigration Rules relating to business visas have seen some drastic changes post Brexit. Many of the routes have been closed.
We understand that a fast-based business environment requires to date analysis of the legal requirements in line with your business objectives. Let IJN Law provide you with your business solution whether that be expanding your enterprise, opening new offices, or simply hiring a worker that has specialist skills.
Before your business can employ a foreign worker it will need a sponsorship licence from the Home Office. IJN Law has the expertise to advise and assist with obtaining your license.
Once you have your license there are core duties that you must comply with in order to maintain your license. If you do not then your license can be revoked and you could be fined.
IJN Law can also assist with the following;
- Employee checking service.
- Right to rent checks.
- Home Office compliance visits.
- Fines for employing illegal workers.
- Assistance with the Sponsor Management System (SMS) as an authorized Level 1 or Level 2 user.
Skilled Worker Visa
A Skilled Worker visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer. It replaced the Tier 2 (General) visa on 1 December 2020. The Skilled Worker program is now the main visa entry route for EU and non-EU workers with a UK job offer.
To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you must:
- Work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office.
- Have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK.
- Do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations.
- Being paid a minimum salary, how much depends on the type of work you do.
- Prove your knowledge of the English language.
Give us a call to discuss your Business Immigration requirements with a FREE initial consultation. This will give us the chance to;
- Understand your business needs.
- Find a solution.
- Agree if it makes business sense.